Jürgen Behr - Jürgen Behr
Jürgen Behr (born September 6, 1960 in Bamberg ) is a German specialist in internal medicine , pulmonary and bronchial medicine , as well as cardiology and allergology . He is professor for internal medicine / pneumology at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (LMU), head of the medical clinic and polyclinic V at the LMU hospital and board member of the AtemWeg foundation.
He completed his medical studies at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich, where he also received his doctorate and habilitation.  In 2002, Behr was appointed adjunct professor here. At the Großhadern Clinic of the LMU, Behr worked, among other things, as a senior physician specializing in pneumology, and later also took over the management of the department. From 2001 to 2007 he was also the senior physician responsible for internal emergency aid and the interdisciplinary intensive care and emergency ward. In December 2010, Behr moved to Bergmannsheil in Bochum, which is part of the University Hospital of the Ruhr University Bochum (UK RUB). Here he was appointed director of the Clinic for Pneumology, Allergology, Sleep and Respiratory Medicine. At the beginning of 2013, Behr took over the chair for internal medicine / pneumology at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich.  When he took over the chair for pneumology at LMU, he also became chief physician of pneumology at the Asklepios specialist clinics in Munich-Gauting and co-director of the Comprehensive Pneumology Center (CPC) in Munich  .
- 2008 Best Abstract Award / Lung Transplantation Group, European Respiratory Society
- Behr, Jürgen: pulmonary fibrosis. Current aspects in diagnostics and therapy, Bremen: Uni-Med 2003, ISBN 978-3-89599-655-9
- Short biography of Jürgen Behr ( Memento of the original from November 26, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ( page no longer available , search in web archives ), Bergmannsheil press release
- Tasks and offices in Deutsches Ärzteblatt from February 8, 2013
- First chair for pulmonology in Bavaria at the Ludwig Maximilians University in Munich has been filled. (No longer available online.) Archived from the original on August 9, 2017 ; accessed on August 9, 2017 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German specialist in internal medicine, pulmonary and bronchial medicine as well as cardiology and allergist|
|DATE OF BIRTH||6. September 1960|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bamberg|