Jürgen Frölich (historian) - Jürgen Frölich (Historiker)
Frölich studied history , Hispanic studies and education at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn and the University of Madrid . In 1988 he was with Ernst Opgenoorth with the dissertation The Berlin "People's Newspaper" from 1853 to 1867. Prussian liberalism links between "reaction" and "revolution from above" to Dr. phil. PhD. Frölich is a consultant for historical liberalism research and deputy head of the archive of liberalism  in Gummersbach .
Frölich was a scholarship holder of the Friedrich Naumann Foundation (FNF) and in 1987 a founding member of the Association of Scholarship Holders and Alumni of the FNF . Since 1989 he is co-editor of the yearbook for research on liberalism (JzLF). He was editor of the magazine Liberal from 1994 to 2012 . Quarterly issues for politics and culture . From 2006 to 2017 he was a member of the scientific advisory board of the Federal President Theodor Heuss House Foundation in Stuttgart . He is a member of the Board of Trustees for the award of the Wolf-Erich-Kellner Prize  and of the Board of Trustees of the Foundation Archive of Parties and Mass Organizations of the GDR. 
Frölich is married and lives in Bonn.
- The Berlin “Volks-Zeitung” 1853 to 1867. Prussian left-wing liberalism between “reaction” and “revolution from above” (= European university publications. Series 3: History and its auxiliary sciences. Volume 422). Peter Lang , Frankfurt am Main et al. 1990, ISBN 3-631-42579-1 .
- Ed .: "Bourgeois" parties in the Soviet Zone, GDR. On the history of the CDU, LDP (D), DBD and NDPD from 1945 to 1953 . Verlag Wissenschaft und Politik, Cologne 1995, ISBN 3-8046-8813-6 .
- Edited with Reinhard Huebsch: German-German Liberalism in the Cold War. On the German policy of the Liberals 1945–1970 . Verlag für Berlin-Brandenburg, Potsdam 1997, ISBN 3-930850-59-1 .
- Edited with Esther-Beate Körber , Michael Rohrschneider : Prussia and Prussia from the 17th century to the present. Contributions from the colloquium on the occasion of Ernst Opgenoorth's 65th birthday on February 12, 2001 . Berlin Verlag Spitz, Berlin 2002, ISBN 3-8305-0268-0 .
- Add. with Bernd Sösemann : Theodor Wolff . Journalist, citizen of the world, democrat (= Jewish miniatures. Volume 10). Hentrich & Hentrich , Teetz 2004, ISBN 3-933471-62-1 .
- Ed .: Wolfgang Schollwer : “All of Germany is our obligation”. Notes from the FDP East Office 1951–1957. Edition Temmen, Bremen 2004, ISBN 3-86108-043-5 .
- Ed .: Wolfgang Schollwer: "There is still a lot of persuasion to be done in the FDP ...". Records from the FDP federal office 1966–1970. Edition Temmen, Bremen 2007, ISBN 978-3-86108-887-5 .
- Edited with Ines Soldwisch : Theodor Heuss in the original. Selected documents in the analysis. Kovač, Hamburg 2013, ISBN 978-3-8300-7023-8 .
- Edited with Ewald Grothe and Wolther von Kieseritzky : Liberalism research after 25 years. Balance sheet and perspectives. Nomos Verlag , Baden-Baden 2016, ISBN 978-3-8487-3035-3 .
- Literature by and about Jürgen Frölich in the catalog of the German National Library
- Works by and about Jürgen Frölich in the German Digital Library
- Jürgen Frölich ( Memento from April 22, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) at the Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
- www. Freiheit.org ( Memento from April 22, 2015 in the Internet Archive ).
- Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (ed.): Wolf-Erich-Kellner-Preis | WEK Memorial Foundation . ( freiheit.org [accessed August 18, 2020]).
- Committee elections of the German Bundestag, April 19, 2018 . Retrieved November 25, 2020.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German historian with a focus on liberalism research|
|DATE OF BIRTH||25. September 1955|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kassel|