Jürgen Golle - Jürgen Golle
Jürgen Golle attended elementary school in Steinpleis from 1949 to 1954 . From 1954 to 1958 he was a member of the Leipzig St. Thomas Choir and attended the St. Thomas School. In 1958 he returned to the Gerhart Hauptmann Oberschule in Zwickau . From 1959 he worked as a laborer and auxiliary fitter at the Zwickau Central Institute for Manufacturing Technology and passed his Abitur in 1962 after attending evening school. From 1962 to 1966 he studied music and German at the Pedagogical Institute in Zwickau and from 1965 to 1969 with Wilhelm Weismann at the Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy University of Music and Theater in Leipzig. In the subjects music theory and music theory taught Golle from 1967 at the Pedagogical University Zwickau. He passed his state examination as a composer and teacher for music theory in 1969. In 1972 he received an additional teaching position at the Leipzig University of Music. From 1979 he worked as a senior assistant at the Pedagogical University in Zwickau and in 1984, after a short stay abroad at the Conservatory in Leningrad, was appointed lecturer teaching music / composition at the PH Zwickau. In 1993 he accepted the call as professor at the Technical University of Chemnitz . Golle lives in Zwickau and has been retired since 2005.
Golle composed instrumental, vocal and orchestral works. His choral works are of particular importance.
- Villaneske Lieder for mixed choir a cappella (1974–1996)
- Three small sacred motets for mixed choir
- How should I answer? - a poem for mixed choir, flute , timpani and percussion
- Alte Hüte , 5 Bänkellieder (2001–2002)
- Joy is called the circle (2004)
- Three responsories at Christmas time for mixed choir a cappella
- Serenade for plucked orchestra
- Walk in the park for plucked orchestra
- 1986: Prize for artistic folk creation, 2nd class 
- 1991: Winner of the V. E. Becker composition competition in Bad Brückenau
- 1992: 1st prize winner of the composition competition of the Badischer Sängerbund
- 1999: Composition Prize of the Working Group of European Choir Associations (AGEC)
- 2013: Martin-Römer-Medal of the city of Zwickau 
- Works by and about Jürgen Golle in the catalog of the German National Library
- Short biography of Jürgen Golle . February 21, 2013. Archived from the original on February 21, 2013.
- Composition directory
- Neues Deutschland, April 7, 1986, p. 4.
- Martin Römer Medal of Honor ( Memento from May 17, 2013 in the Internet Archive )
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German composer and university professor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||4. November 1942|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Zwickau|