Jürgen Haas (* 1964 in Münsingen ) is a German director and professor. After studying at the State Academy of Fine Arts in Stuttgart , he worked as a freelance director and animator. His best-known works from this period are the Esperanto music video for the German group Freundeskreis and Der Regenschirm, Wetter-Trailer (1998–2003) for heute-journal . In 2001 he also worked as animation director on the video production for the Rammstein song Links 2-3-4 under the direction of Zoran Bihać . Jürgen Haas has been working closely with the Stuttgart media agency jangled nerves since 1999, with whom he designed didactic media for many museums. From 1997 to 2005 Jürgen Haas taught at the Bauhaus University in Weimar. In 2005 he followed a call to lectures at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts , since 2009 he has been leading the 3D specialization in the animation class there and was awarded the title of professor in 2010. Jürgen Haas has been Head of the Animation Department since March 2014, succeeding François Chalet.
- 1997–2008: 12 short films for Die Sendung mit der Maus
- since 2006: over 30 short films for the television show Löwenzahn
- 2008: German Watch Museum Glashütte : Precision of the individual parts
- 2008: Porsche Museum in Stuttgart: How is a Porsche made
- 2010: Rautenstrauch-Joest-Museum in Cologne: media design
- 2013: paläon in Schöningen: media design
- Universal Music Domestic Division 2012, Rammstein: Videos 1995-2012, DVD 1, Making-of zu Links 2-3-4, O-Ton ab 1:58 Min.
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German animation director|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1964|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Münsingen|