Jürgen Hargens (born December 2, 1947 in Uetersen ) is a psychologist , psychotherapist , supervisor and author of numerous books. He has been working in private practice since 1979 and lives in Meyn .
Hargens studied family therapy and systemic therapy. He practices the solution-focused approach. He mainly publishes practical life guides and humorous essays.
In 1983 he was the founder and until 1992 editor of the "Zeitschrift für Systemischeherapie", in the late 1980s he and Hans-Werner Gessmann co-founded the systemic family therapy program at the Psychotherapeutic Institute Bergerhausen , 1990–1996 lecturer at the University of Kiel . Since 1992 Hargens has been the head of "projekt: system", an association of systemic consultants / therapists in Schleswig-Holstein . Since 2006 he has been a lecturer at the Sigmund Freud University in Vienna .
Selected book publications
- (Ed. With Wolfgang Eberling): Simply short and sweet. To the practice of solution-oriented short therapy. Dortmund: borgmann, 1996.
- (Ed.) Of course we will help you! When should we come? Systemic approaches in socio-educational family support. Dortmund: modern learning, 1998
- (Ed. With Arist von Schlippe): The game of ideas. Reflective team and systemic practice. Dortmund: borgmann, 1998.
- Please don't help! It's hard enough as it is. (Not) a self-help book. Heidelberg: Carl Auer Systems, 2000
- (Ed.): Host of helpful conversations. We helped you ?! What did we learn from you? Dortmund: borgmann 2000
- Leading and leading successfully - I want to be able to do that too ... Dortmund: borgmann 2001
- Children, children ... or: who is raising whom ... and how. Dortmund: borgmann 2002
- (Ed. With Haja Molter): I - you - we and whoever else belongs to it. Systemic group therapy. Dortmund: Borgman 2002
- Sometimes it's almost maddening. Mentally ill partner: what can I do? Vienna: Krammer 2003
- Systemic therapy ... and good. A lesson with Hägar. Dortmund: Verlag modern learning 2003
- GROWN UP. Stories about men and women, joys and sorrows, relationships and separations, human and psychological issues as well as life itself. Vienna: Krammer, 2003 ISBN 3-901811-13-3
- Every beginning is a beginning. Design options for helpful systemic discussions. Göttingen: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht, 2004
- (Hg): "... and it helped me ..." Psychotherapeutic work - what works? Perspectives and stories of those involved. Dortmund: borgmann 2005
- A couple needs more than two ... Dortmund: borgmann 2005
- Motorbike ... and other stories. Berlin: träfo-Verlag, 2006. ISBN 3-89626-619-5
- (Ed.): Workshop book systemic coaching. From the practice for the practice. Dortmund 2007, ISBN 3-938-18732-8
- Literature by and about Jürgen Hargens in the catalog of the German National Library
- Homepage of project: system
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German psychologist, psychotherapist and author|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 2, 1947|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Uetersen|