Jürgen Haschke (born July 2, 1942 in Gera ) is a German politician ( DSU , Free Voters ). From 1993 to 2003 he was state representative in Thuringia for the records of the State Security Service of the GDR .
Life and work
Haschke studied technology of the chemical industry at the engineering school for chemistry in Köthen . He then worked as a chemical engineer at VEB Leuna-Werke until 1990 . From 1993 to 2003 he was state representative in Thuringia for the records of the State Security Service of the GDR .  He is a founding member and was chairman of the Jena History Workshop until January 2013 .  In January 2014 it was announced that Haschke the trademark rights for the published by the Association journal Gerbergasse 18backed up privately. The trademark was deleted in accordance with Section 50 - Invalidity due to absolute grounds for refusal on November 27, 2014, registered and published on January 2, 2015. 
Jürgen Haschke is the brother of Udo Haschke , who also belonged to the People's Chamber and the Bundestag.
Haschke was convicted in 1961 of "agitation that was dangerous to the state" . After the end of the SED dictatorship, he was elected to the People's Chamber for the DSU in the Gera constituency in March 1990 . In October 1990 he was one of the 144 members of parliament who were sent to the Bundestag by the People's Chamber . He was a member of the Bundestag until the end of the electoral term in December 1990 and was a guest of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group . Haschke belongs since 1994 for the constituency association Citizens for Jena City Council Jena on. In 2009 he became regional chairman of the Free Voters in Thuringia .
- Rudolf Vierhaus , Ludolf Herbst (eds.), Bruno Jahn (collaborators): Biographical manual of the members of the German Bundestag. 1949-2002. Vol. 1: A-M. KG Saur, Munich 2002, ISBN 3-598-23782-0 , p. 309.
- Jürgen Haschke's biography . In: Wilhelm H. Schröder : The members of the 10th People's Chamber of the GDR (Volkparl)
- Data manual of the German Bundestag
- State representative for the Stasi documents or the processing of the consequences of the communist dictatorship
- Website of the history workshop Jena
- DPMA register - register number: 302013031085
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German politician (DSU, Free Voters), Member of the Bundestag, Member of the Bundestag; Thuringian state representative for the Stasi files|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 2, 1942|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Gera|