Jürgen Höfner - Jürgen Höfner
Höfner, who ran canoe racing,  completed his studies at the German University of Physical Culture in Leipzig with the diploma thesis, accepted in 1979, “On the role and importance of leading elements of sporting technology in canoe racing for achieving great driving forces and their development in long-term performance “From.  From 1980 he was at the ASK Forward Potsdam employed as a swimming coach, after the end of the German Democratic Republic , he was in Potsdam coach on set up there federal base.  Jana Dörries also trained under his directionwho became vice world champion in 1991 during Höfner's tenure, Olympic champion Silke Hörner and world record holder Nils Rudolph . At the beginning of September 1996 Höfner switched to the Olympic base in Hamburg / Schleswig-Holstein as a trainer .  In Hamburg supervised Höfner among other Jens Thiele .  Höfner ended his activity in the Hanseatic city at the end of 2001 and went back to Potsdam.  He became managing director of the Olympic Sports Club (OSC) Potsdam .  He was also from 2004 for the route of the Potsdam palaces run responsible. 
- Jürgen Höfner: On the role and importance of leading elements of sporting technology in canoe racing to achieve great driving forces and their development in long-term performance. Draft problem to design the dissertation as part of the promotion A . DHfK Leipzig, 1979 ( uni-leipzig.de [accessed October 7, 2020]).
- Miriam Müller: Thiele prefers the rocky road to success . In: THE WORLD . March 13, 2002 ( welt.de [accessed October 7, 2020]).
- Hamburger Abendblatt: Reports. December 20, 2001, accessed October 7, 2020 (German).
- Imprint. In: osc-potsdam.de. Retrieved on October 7, 2020 (German).
- The route maker. In: pnn.de. Retrieved October 7, 2020 .
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German swim coach|
|DATE OF BIRTH||1957|