From 1963 to 1967 he studied Protestant theology in Marburg and Mainz . After ordination in 1971 as pastor of the Evangelical Church and doctorate in 1971 as Dr. theol. In 1973 he became assistant professor at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz . From 1977 to 2011 he taught as a professor for religious education at the University of Bremen .
- Religion in vocational school. Indoctrination and school policy in vocational and religious education theory and practice . Hamburg 1972, ISBN 3-7730-0066-9 .
- with Hans-Joachim Dörger and Gert Otto : Introduction to religious education. A work book . Stuttgart 1977, ISBN 3-17-004452-4 .
- Experience - religion - belief. Problems, concepts and perspectives of religious education in schools and communities. A manual . Weinheim 1991, ISBN 3-89271-125-9 .
- "How are you with religion?" The new school subject “Lifestyle - Ethics - Religious Studies” (LER) and values education in school . Gütersloh 1998, ISBN 3-579-00985-0 .
- Lott, Jürgen. In: Kürschner's German Scholars Calendar Online. degruyter.com, accessed on August 29, 2020 (founded by Joseph Kürschner , constantly updated online edition with restricted access).
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German theologian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||10. November 1943|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Gladenbach|