Milski initially worked as a sheet metal worker at Ford in Cologne-Niehl . In 2000, he became one of the audience favorites in the first German season of Big Brother alongside Zlatko Trpkovski , with whom he became friends during the show, and took second place. He then took up the single Großer Bruder with Trpkovski , which was number 1 in the German sales charts for several weeks with over 800,000 copies sold. Various television appearances and other music productions followed.
Milski has since made his living as a singer on Mallorca and as a carnival entertainer. In 2006, the Illustrierte Stern called him “Germany's most successful party singer”. In his book I say it’s , he gives an insight into his experiences with the television industry. From March 2005 to February 2016 he hosted call-in competitions at 9Live and Sport1 . In September 2005, he was seen in the celebrity special of the sixth season of Big Brother . From 2006 to 2015 he took part in several TV total special programs such as the TV total parallel slalom and the TV totalWok World Championship . In the TV total Stock Car Crash Challenge 2010, he took first place in the 3000 cm³ class. In 2007 he worked alongside Charlotte Karlinder as an external presenter for Big Brother on RTL II . 
From July 2007 on, he hosted the program Das Schicksal meine Leben together with Alida-Nadine Kurras , the winner of the second German Big Brother season on RTL II . Because of the low rates, the decision was made against continuing the format and relocated the episodes that had already been filmed to a less relevant slot. His former employer Ford ended the partnership as a sponsor in 2007. From January to July 2008 he took part in the eighth German Big Brother season and co-hosted the weekly program Big Brother - The Decision on RTL II.  Since 2012, he has alternated with Kurras to present the real-life documentary Das ist das Life! on RTL II and since March 2012 with Anna-Maria Zimmermann the casting show Die Entertainer - Into the spotlight on Super RTL .
From April to May 2013 he took part in the sixth season of Let's Dance ; his professional dance partner was Oana Nechiti . The couple dropped out on the fifth show. In November 2015, he came under fire for posting xenophobic statements on his Facebook page.   In January 2016, he was a candidate for the reality show I'm a Star - Get Me Out of Here! at RTL and took fifth place. In 2020 he took part in the reality show Battle of Reality Stars - Shipwreck on Dream Beach . He lives with his partner and their daughter in Cologne-Seeberg. 
|year||title|| Highest ranking, total weeks, awardChartplatzierungenChartplatzierungen |
(Year, title, rankings, weeks, awards, notes)
|2000||Full program|| FROM60 (2 weeks) |
First published: November 13, 2000
|2007||Today is my day||—||—||—|| |
First published: June 28, 2007
- I'll tell you. Verlag Kinzelbach, 2003, ISBN 3927069620 .
- Jochen Voß: Jürgen Milski on the new "Big Brother" . Interview with the online media magazine DWDL from February 2007: http://www.dwdl.de/article/news_9496,00.html Retrieved on February 4, 2007.
- Alexander Mühlauer u. Hannah Wilhelm: Those who don't bring enough money are thrown out. Interview with the Süddeutsche Zeitung , August 7, 2008, archived from the original on April 18, 2010 ; Retrieved January 20, 2009 .
- This is life! - RTL 2. RTL II , archived from the original on June 15, 2012 ; Retrieved March 14, 2012 .
- Marianna Deinyan: “Dealerpack”: Big Brother star Jürgen Milski incites against foreigners. November 2, 2015, accessed on September 3, 2020 (German).
- Pöbel-Post on Facebook: Here Jürgen Milski incites against foreigners. November 3, 2015, accessed September 3, 2020 .
- Jungle Camp 2016 . RTL website. Retrieved January 8, 2016.
- Katrin Buchner: Jürgen returns to the container Interview with the star: http://www.stern.de/unterhaltung/tv/:Big-Brother-J%FCrgen/581909.html Accessed on January 20, 2009.
- Jürgen Milski in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Jürgen Milski's website
- Literature by and about Jürgen Milski in the catalog of the German National Library
|ALTERNATIVNAMEN||Milski, Jürgen Hans|
|SHORT DESCRIPTION||German pop singer and entertainer|
|DATE OF BIRTH||24. November 1963|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Cologne|