Luján Argüelles - Luján Argüelles
Photographed in 2016.
|Birth name||Maria Luján Argüelles Álvarez|
January 26, 1977 (43 years) |
Salas , Asturias , Spain
|Spouse||Benjamin Source Tendero (2009-2012) [ 1 ]|
|Couple||Carlos Sánchez Arenas (2014-2020)|
|Sons||Miranda Sánchez Argüelles (2015)|
|Years active||2002 - present|
|Canal|| Antena 3 (2002-2008) |
Antena 3 (2020-present)
|Programs|| Password (2008-2010) |
Who wants to marry my son? (2012-2017)
The AR program (2018-present)
La Báscula (2018-present)
|Antena de Oro Awards||Best Presenter - 2009|
|Others awards||Zapping Award Best Presenter - 2011|
María Luján Argüelles Alvarez [ 2 ] (born Salas , Asturias , Spain the 26 of January of 1977 ) is a radio broadcaster and TV presenter Spanish . He has worked in different media in Spain . He recently presented the shows Who wants to marry my son? and You, me and my avatar both in Four .
He began his media career at the age of 19, while studying History and piano . After working at Radio Vetusta, he decided to move to Madrid and signed for Onda Cero . As of 2001, he combines his work in radio with the world of television, beginning his career in this medium on Canal 7 TV Madrid on May 3, 2001 until June 29, 2001 with the program E-Misión Glamorosa .
Stage Antena3 and Tv Asturias (2002/2008)
In 2002 she signed for Antena 3 where she worked as a reporter in various programs until her signing for the PRISA network , at which time her name began to be known to viewers and that she has combined with the presentation of the summer magazine "La Orilla "of TeleAsturias and with" Asturias in "of RTPA . During these years he was part of several radio programs on Onda Cero .
Stage Four (2008/2010)
In 2008 he began a new stage on channel Cuatro , a year later he signed a 4-year armored contract with this same channel. During this stage, she took charge of Password, which launched her into popularity. In this same chain, she presented various spaces, such as the unsuccessful What the Blonde Says .
Stage Mediaset Spain (2010/2018)
In 2010 , the merger between Cuatro and Telecinco was known, thus creating the Mediaset España group , with which the presenter would renew for several years the long-term contract that she had with the chain that was PRISA .
During this stage, she was in charge of various competitions, but what really catapulted her to fame was her side as a matchmaker in various Date shows . After almost a year without new projects in the group, in April 2018 it was announced that he would not renew his contract with Mediaset España after 10 years in Cuatro and 8 years in the group. He combines his work in the group with the presentation of a radio program for EFE .
Telemadrid Stage and Collaborations
Although she does not renew her contract with Mediaset España as presenter, she remains linked to the communication group as a collaborator, first of the morning magazine of Telecinco and later of the afternoon magazine of Cuatro .
- Various programs on Radio Vetusta .
- Protagonists , with Luis del Olmo . Onda Cero (2000-2001).
- The rose of the winds , with Juan Antonio Cebrián . Onda Cero (2001-2002).
- Tonight or never , with José Luis Salas . Onda Cero (2002-2003).
- Open your ears , an alarm program in which he occasionally collaborated (2003-2008).
- Herrera en la Onda , with Carlos Herrera . Onda Cero (2003-2004).
- Let's see if you dare , alone. Onda Cero (2004-2008).
- Luján Time , Weekly. EFE Radio (2010-present).
- (2001) Glamorous E-Mission , Presenter in Channel 7 Television .
- (2002-2007) 7 days, 7 nights , Reporter on Antena 3 .
- (2003-2007) La Orilla , Presenter on TeleAsturias .
- (2006-2008) Asturias en 25 , Presenter at RTPA .
- (2007-2008) Punto Doc, Reporter on Antena 3 .
- (2008-2010) Password , Presenter at Cuatro .
- (2009-2011) Farmer looking for a wife , Presenter in Cuatro .
- (2010) What the blonde says , Presenter in Cuatro . [ 4 ]
- (2010) Cuatro con la roja , Co-presenter, (Special on the Spanish team, World Cup 2010).
- (2010-2011) Give me a clue , Presenter in Cuatro .
- (2011) Hijos de papa , Presenter in Cuatro (average audience of 9.1% share). [ 5 ]
- (2011) You have 1 minute , Dating-Show, Presenter in Cuatro .
- (2011-2013) The mornings of Cuatro , Collaborator in Cuatro .
- (2012-2017) Who wants to marry my son? Reality / Docu-Show, Presenter in Cuatro .
- (2013) Money time , Contest, Presenter in Cuatro . [ 6 ]
- (2013-2015) A prince for ... , Reality / Docu-Show, Presenter in Cuatro .
- (2013) Who wants to marry my mother? , Reality / Docu-Show, Presenter in Cuatro .
- (2013-2014) Artificial Intelligence , Presenter at Cuatro
- (2015-2016) La noche en Paz , Co-presenter on Telecinco .
- (2017) You, me and my avatar , Presenter in Cuatro
- (2018-2019) The AR program , Collaborator in Telecinco
- (2018-2020) La Báscula , Presenter on Telemadrid
- (2019-2020) Cuatro al día , Collaborator at Cuatro
- (2019-2020) Survivors: No Man's Land , Collaborator in Cuatro
- (2020) Guess what I'm doing tonight , Guest at Four
- (2019-present) It's happening , collaborator in Telemadrid
- (2020-present) Divided , presenter on laSexta
- Theater Play The posh also cry (2016/2017)
- Cinderella wore 6-inch heels . Publisher: Martínez Roca . Year 2014 . Pages: 288. [ 7 ] ISBN 9788427041042
- Antenna de oro 2009 for best presenter for Password and Farmer seeks wife .
- Zapping Award 2011 for best presenter for Give me a clue ( DUP ) and Farmer seeks a wife .
- Spanish Basketball Federation
- Luján Argüelles' husband announces the end of their marriage relationship on Twitter
- El País (February 13, 2010). " ' FC journalists' and 'What the blonde says' put the end to it" .
- The World (ed.). " Daddy's kids reeducated with no money . " Retrieved February 18, 2011 .
- " ' Money Time', Risto Mejide's contest with Luján Argüelles, in Cuatro" . April 1, 2013 . Retrieved April 7, 2013 .
- Planet of Books