Maria Isabel Indo - María Isabel Indo
|Maria Isabel Indo|
|Birth name||Maria Isabel Indo Muñoz|
September 9, 1977 (43 years) |
Santiago , Chile
|Occupation|| Model |
|Years active||2001 - present|
Indo studied theater at the Patricio Achurra academy , graduating in 2003.
In 2001, Indo joined the Mekano program of the Mega channel , where she achieved great fame, being better known as Chabe. In 2002, the program would receive Brazilian groups of the Axé genre, which became the boom of the afternoon, managing to boost the careers of all the members of Mekano including Chabe. That includes the mini soap operas, where Chabe had great performances in Amores urbanos (2003) and Don Floro (2004).
That same year, Chabe could not act in the television series Montecristo , since according to her, they would have promised her a role, but when she did not comply, she ended up looking for other projects. [ 3 ]
In 2007, Chabe began working at Chilevisión , where he had many appearances, especially on the adult show Infieles . [ 4 ] That same year, she was invited to Channel 13 for the stellar program Vertigo Extremo .
In January 2011, Indo was the mother of her daughter Isabella and returned to the Infieles program acknowledging having made an effort to work on her physique after her pregnancy.
In 2012, Indo was invited to the program Sin Dios ni late , where she claimed to have had a relationship with comedian and impersonator Stefan Kramer , during the Mekano era , while both were still single. [ 5 ] [ 6 ]
|2000||Come with me||Generation 2000|
- Brazilian José Zeta Matos died in 2006 after a motorcycle accident
- Zeta Matos, dancer of the Swing Brasil group, died
- "Chabe could not act in the Montecristo TV series" . Archived from the original on December 13, 2013 . Retrieved February 19, 2014 .
- Chabe in Infieles in "Ni Tan Santa"
- "Chabe and Kramer" . Archived from the original on February 28, 2014 . Retrieved February 19, 2014 .
- Chabe confesses relationship with Kramer