|Birth|| October 8 , 1945 |
Minas Gerais ( Brazil )
|Death|| June 5 , 2021(75 years old) |
Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
|Occupation||Film director , screenwriter and film producer|
Paulo Thiago ( Aimorés , 8 of October of 1945 - Rio de Janeiro , 5 of June of 2021 ) [ 1 ] was a film director , screenwriter and producer Brazil . During his career he directed twelve films and three documentaries, from 1970 until his death in 2021. His 1974 feature film Sagarana, or Duelo was part of the twenty- fourth version of the Berlin International Film Festival . [ 2 ]
- 2016 - Crazy and Santas
- 2013 - Fábio Leão - between crime and the ring (documentary)
- 2008 - Children's Orchestra
- 2005 - Coisa Mais Linda: Stories and Cases of Bossa Nova (documentary)
- 2003 - O Dress
- 2002 - Poet of Seven Faces (documentary)
- 1997 - Policarpo Quaresma, Hero of Brazil
- 1993 - Vacancies for Fine Care Girls
- 1989 - Jorge, a Brazilian
- 1984 - Sagarana, Master of the Hall and Flag Bearer
- 1984 - Eagle on the Head
- 1978 - Battle of the Guararapes
- 1976 - Soledade, the Bagaceira
- 1974 - Sagarana, the Duel
- 1970 - The Lords of the Earth
- «Paulo Thiago (1945 - 2021) - Paulo Thiago, director of 'Policarpo Quaresma', dies at 75 in Rio de Janeiro» . Folha de S.Paulo (in Portuguese) . June 5, 2021 . Consulted on June 6, 2021 .
- «Paulo Thiago dies, in Rio, at the age of 75» . G1 (in Portuguese) . Consulted on June 6, 2021 .
- «Filmmaker Paulo Thiago, director of 'Policarpo Quaresma', dies at the age of 75» . Correio Braziliense (in Portuguese) . June 5, 314 . Consulted on June 6, 2021 .