The Porsche Junior 109 G (V) is a tractor from Porsche-Diesel Motorenbau GmbH , which was based in Friedrichshafen on Lake Constance and produced the Porsche Junior 109 G (V) with a number of 2,500 units from 1961 to 1963.
In 1963, Porsche sold its tractor production to Renault . In the same year production of the Junior 109 G (V) was stopped. The Junior 109 G (V) was characterized by 1 cylinder - diesel engine of which an engine capacity of 875 cc owned and had an output of 11 kW. The maximum speed of the tractor was 19.9 km / h . In addition, the Porsche Diesel Junior 109 G (V) had 6 forward and 2 reverse gears. This enabled him to adapt to the conditions of the subsoil at any time. In addition, the Junior 109 G (V) had a steering brake that should contribute to better control of the tractor. The dimensionsof the tractor were 2560 × 1490 × 1500 mm, with an empty weight of approx. 875 kg . The track width of the Junior 109 G (V) was 1500 mm at the rear and 1160 mm at the front. The wheelbase of the Junior 109 G (V) was 1544 mm.