Waterways and Shipping Office Mosel-Saar-Lahn
|Supervisory authority||Directorate-General for Waterways and Shipping|
|founding||13. June 2019|
|Authority management||Albert Schöpflin|
The Mosel-Saar-Lahn Waterways and Shipping Office (WSA Mosel-Saar-Lahn) is a Waterways and Shipping Office in Germany. It belongs to the service area of the Directorate-General for Waterways and Shipping .
The Office on June 13, 2019 the merger of the existing waterways and shipping offices Koblenz , Trier and Saarbruecken emerged  and the fourth new waterways and shipping authority in the course of ministries reform. It still maintains the three locations Koblenz, Trier and Saarbrücken  as well as eleven outlying districts and two building yards  .
The tasks of the Waterways and Shipping Office include:
- Maintenance of the federal waterways in the official area
- Operation and maintenance of structures, e.g. B. locks , weirs and bridges
- Extension and new construction
- Maintenance and operation of the navigation signs
- Acquisition and evaluation of water levels , runoff and environmentally relevant data
- Takeover of electricity and shipping police tasks.
- Ready to go: New waterways and shipping office for the Moselle, Saar and Lahn! Directorate-General for Waterways and Shipping , June 13, 2019, accessed on July 2, 2019 .
- Contact and addresses. Wasserstraßen- und Schifffahrtsamt Mosel-Saar-Lahn, accessed on June 23, 2020 .
- Outskirts and building yards. Wasserstraßen- und Schifffahrtsamt Mosel-Saar-Lahn, accessed on June 23, 2020 .