Regensburg Waterways and Shipping Office - Wasserstraßen- und Schifffahrtsamt Regensburg
Regensburg Waterways and Shipping Authority
|Supervisory authority||Directorate-General for Waterways and Shipping|
|resolution||2. May 2019|
The Regensburg Waterways and Shipping Office (WSA Regensburg) was a waterways and shipping office in Germany. It belonged to the service area of the General Directorate for Waterways and Shipping , formerly the Waterways and Shipping Directorate South .
The Regensburg Waterways and Shipping Office was responsible for the Danube federal waterway from Kelheim (Danube km 2414.72 a good three kilometers above the confluence of the Main-Danube Canal ) to Passau (Danube km 2201.75 on the German-Austrian border) .
The tasks of the Regensburg Waterways and Shipping Office included:
- Maintenance of the federal waterways in the official area
- Operation and maintenance of the locks in Bad Abbach , Geisling , Jochenstein , Kachlet , Regensburg and Straubing
- Operation and maintenance of structures such as B. Weirs and bridges
- Extension and new construction
- Maintenance and operation of the navigation signs
- Measurement of water levels
- Takeover of electricity and shipping police tasks.
Small vehicle license plate
- New waterways and shipping office for Danube and Main-Danube Canal opened! Directorate-General for Waterways and Shipping , May 2, 2019, accessed on May 2, 2019 .